Hello and welcome to Hello Hygge!
My name is Kayleigh, and I am the person behind Hello Hygge. I live in Brighton, UK, and I’m a lover of autumn, garden centres, velvet and Scandinavia. This blog is dedicated to hygge, the Danish concept of cosiness, and I will be writing about travel, food, home design, culture and all sorts of other things evocative of warmth, comfort and joy.
I’m a qualified multimedia journalist, and I’m taking this opportunity to play with words, pictures and sounds to make my part of the internet just a little bit nicer.
I’m going to to be looking for the hygge in everything, everywhere, be it a pub, a song, a dish or just a really bloody snug corner of a house. I have always loved nesting, and I want you to come and join me in my mound of scatter cushions, scented candles and cinnamon.
AS FEATURED ON BBC.CO.UK // TELEGRAPH // EVENING STANDARD // i NEWSPAPER
Hygge for less
I always say that you don’t need to spend anything at all to hygge – but if you want to pick up a few little bits to make your life cosier, please feel free to use my exclusive offer codes to help you hygge for less. Naturally, I’m only including codes and affiliate links for sites I use myself and can genuinely recommend!
- BetterYou – 10% off your first purchase with code KAYLEIGH10 (vitamins and healthcare)
- Bloom & Wild – £10 off your first purchase (letterbox flowers, handtied flowers and plants)
- bodykind – 15% off your first order (health products, supplements and healthy snacks)
- Celtic & Co – £20 off your first purchase (clothing, accessories and footwear)
- Click It Local – £10 off your first purchase with code G59V9I (shop your local independent stores online)
- Cult Beauty – £10 off your first £50 purchase (skincare, gifts and makeup)
- Cox & Cox – £25 off your first purchase (homeware, furniture and decoration)
- Glossier – 10% off your first purchase (skincare, bodycare and makeup)
- Gousto – 60% off your first box + 30% off your first month (meal subscription service)
- HelloFresh – £45 off your first three boxes (meal subscription service)
- Honey – 500 free Honey Gold worth £5 after your first qualifying purchase (browser extension that automatically finds discount codes)
- Oddbox – £10 off your first box (fruit and vegetable subscription)
- Pasta Evangelists – 50% off your first two boxes and free cocktails (pasta by post)
- Paperchase – 15% off your first purchase (stationery, homeware and gifts)
- Papier – £10 off your first purchase (stationery, art and homeware)
- SMUG – 15% off your first order (sleep accessories, exercise gear, homeware)
- The Body Shop – £10 off your first purchase (skincare, bodycare and makeup)
- TRIP – £15 off your first £30 purchase (CBD drinks and oils)